AQX 0.00% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

Investment in AQX

1. 2,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177

Alice queen - small Cap Player in ASX with multiple prospects
    Prospective Assets:
    -Horn Island- Inferred resource of 500 K ounces+ potential to grow .

In JV with SBM. SBM has the right to earn in 70% and that excludes the already defined Inferred resources area and associated mining infrastructure. Hoping that SBM will start drilling there soon after positive DDIP Survey.
    Reportedly ~~540 m (3 holes) infill drilling was done by AQX in preparation for future work. Assays were not released yet - The company stated they were expecting assay results in May. I tend to agree with a few other investors view that the inferred resource value itself is more than the company's current market capital.In my opinion the company is a bit slow on things but happy to wait.

-Northern Molong and Yarindury .

ALKs recent discovery at BODA brought in a lot of attention here and as you may be aware the boda east tenement is only a couple of 100 meters away from ALKs tenement. In my view there is greater chance of finding porphyry gold there. Currently as per company , they are advancing land access negotiations. It would be nice to see a positive announcement regarding the finalization of land access and commencement of drilling.
    Again a bit slow on the progress providing opportunity for accumulation.

I wish to see the company updating the market regarding the progress and start drilling. I personally do not wish them spending the cash on directors fees and salaries.

All in my opinion- not financial advice.

Last edited by Meledath: 23/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.028M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.595K 513.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 789303 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4984888 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.