BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

I just went back and read all the anns. in 2016 -- the diamonds...

1. 84,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I just went back and read all the anns. in 2016 --

the diamonds - 7 of them are to test the structure of the rock.

What I didn't get is if the 2 diamond holes done at Nth Bombora are 2 of 7 in North -

or are they the only 2 AT North - and then the drill rig moves for the other 5.

The thing that really stood out (and, I suggest anyone who wants to get up on this project to read all of the drilling anns.) -
    is that this find is developing very fast - and, it almost seems that the more it develops - the faster it goes.

It is quite clear that it won't be long before at least a minimum extent of this is known - but, it appears to me that exploration here will just go on for years - there is a lot of ground showing good shows here.

Once more is known about the rock structure - that could be really exciting - but, a fair bit is known about the geology already - so much so that Tom is beginning to speak in, well, shall we say - very promising language - already several people are talking about 1 Mil oz open and 1 mil. UG - and now even bigger figures are beginning to be talked about.

So much so, it is starting to make HC talk look conservative Now, that's new!

I get the feeling that looking at the technicals of this share price are not accurate - because, there really has been fundamental change over even the last weeks - and, IMO - it is just beginning to be factored in - with probably a long way to go yet.

That sort of sounds like what Tom said (was it yesterday? in the updated slide) ------ and, I think it is beginning to sound fairly accurate.

all IMO -- we will probably learn a lot more today and tomorrow - and some more results very soon as well.

have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.