BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

investment strategies for newbies

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    One of the aspects that has hit me since I started reading HC is the lack of strategy among stock traders

Most of the folk here have never done their research on what are the best practices for the speculative end of the market.

Folks like SB2000, Macrae, Nana cant be helped they are determined to go their own way . The newbies though should think very hard about their investment strategy and to to do this you need to read and learn.

What strategies have the most successful spec investors used in history? What were their decisson criteria ? When did they use TA and in what context?

For those who what to elarn how to improve their returns i have provided a few links below. Your investment in this knowledge will the source of your returns year after year.

1)Jim Puplava is one of the most successful spec investors on the planet he provides a free radio show every week. This week he talks about exactly the postion that you find yourself in RAU today and from this you should gain some comfort to sail through the storm. Listen to the third hour Part 2 for the discussion on spec investment

http://www.financialsense.com/fsn/main.html

2)Reminiscences of a Stock Operator

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reminiscences_of_a_Stock_Operator

As you begin to learn more you will realise how wrong some of the folks here are. These folks have never invested in aquiring the knoweldge to be successfull . I will leave you with a quote from one of the most successful spec investors in history

"It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It always was my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight! It is no trick at all to be right on the market. You always find lots of early bulls in bull markets and early bears in bear markets. I've known many men who were right at exactly the right time, and began buying or selling stocks when prices were at the very level which should show the greatest profit. And their experience invariably matched mine--that is, they made no real money out of it. Men who can both be right and sit tight are uncommon."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.