SKE 0.00% $1.64 skilled group limited

investment thesis, page-8

1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Alnby,

In terms of what G Hargraves may or may not do with his stock, I tend to lose zero sleep over that.

I think one of the most overhyped aspects of equity market life is the interpretation of "Insiders" transacting in stock, whether buying or selling.

My observation is that the correlation between stocks that go up after "insiders" buy and stocks that go down after "insiders" sell, is negligible relative to the amount of hooplah that gets stirred up around these events.

And in Mr Hargraves' case, well, I've seen him offloading stock over the past 18 months in big slugs at a time, and yet the share price has still doubled over that timeframe.

Invariably, the last people I tend to look up to as discerners of the true value of equity are company managers.

The professional competencies of company executives, I believe, might (hopefully) involve the running of businesses, and almost always not in picking the direction of share prices, in my experience.

As for the "uncertainty" you anguish about, well the whole world knows about the Hargraves Overhang, so in theory its "already in the share price", as they say.

There's lots of things in the world that is worthy of worry; I don't think this issue is one of them.

Cam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.