ADH 1.12% $2.64 adairs limited

Yes its natural for people to complain some more than others its...

1. 3,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Yes its natural for people to complain some more than others its "our right". I am of the plus sixty crowd that occasionally pops into an Adairs , no complaints helpful and pleasant experience. Management in my opinion has the shop visit experience under control. While others are lacking . eg seven 11 there is the feeling they are doing you a favour or many larger retailers no ones around.
    Online is a new story in town, its all new click and buy recommendations blogs etc. Its not only developing but evolving to unbelievable stages.
    From a service and availability to channeling and formulating ideas needs etc. Too much is going on that is not understood.
    Its all new to the majority of the plus 60 mob. But to younger generation is no more than a myki card experience .
    Adairs are growing the business online while revamping regular stores. Hopefully they have the key metrics in place to pickup the areas where changes in approach and improvements are needed.
    Time will tell.
    At present the feeling is the economy is under pressure "probably true" and therefore sentiment weak.
    But I wonder if new fresh linen is not a feel good item like jeans or fragrances once where in weak economy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.