ADH 1.82% $2.24 adairs limited

Investment Thesis, page-11

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Regarding the second point, I must admit I stressed out when I started following Adairs on the Productreviews few months ago (I do not know what feefo is) and I even sent en email to the management regarding this. As an investor I try to gather as much information as I can from all sorts of sources, and have spent hours sitting outside of Adairs, Nick scali, JB Hifi stores and observe the staff doing their job. I must say its an entertaining experience (atleast to me). I wanted to experience Adairs first hand, and did order couple of items online to qualify for free shipping. overall experience was great. I called them few times just to check how the item is travelling, they seems always busy, on an average 1 and half hour of call back time. Now either they are super busy or they are under staffed, I tried to get information on how many staff they have got at the call centre but couldn't get much information on it.
    After following Adairs on Product reviews for last 6-8 months I am at ease now a little bit. Here is the reasoning, they sold $24m worth of items in 1HFY19. on an average the basket size is $240, that makes 100,000 transactions in 6 months. out of 100,000 only 60 people commented (90% of those would be complaints) on product reviews in last 6 months. Now that's a very low number, but I still believe the management should take that seriously and get on top of that. What bugs me though is, Adairs, never seems to reply to complaint on the product reviews, they do not even reply comments on Instagram. While Templeandwebster there is always a comment or promise from the customer service team to resolve the issue. I believe that's working great for Templeandwebster. Adairs got to start focusing in this area. On the positive side, I have seen followers number increasing rapidly on the Instagram for Adairs then templeandwebster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.24
Change
0.040(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $391.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.20 $2.27 $2.16 $1.104M 493.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3895 $2.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.26 3915 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.