ADH 2.99% $2.07 adairs limited

Investment Thesis, page-17

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Thanks everyone for your insightful comments following my previous post.

Here's one thing I want to acknowledge then clarify. It is true that employee and customer reviews for most businesses out there (say 90% of them) will tend towards being negative, so the situation with Adairs isn't one I would have called particularly noteworthy. The point of my previous post, however, was to raise the fact that, personally, I expect more from the companies I choose to invest in. There are the exceptional few out there that feature ravingly positive employee and customer reviews and from my experience, these businesses always outperform in the long-term.

Adairs appear to have many other great things going for it. Products are great, the strategy is well positioned in consideration of the current market landscape, I like the financial statements... But it doesn't tick the two most important boxes for me - exceptional employee and customer satisfaction. I would love to see Adairs put together a solid strategy to address these two areas.

Please continue to share your thoughts, disagreements, etc. They are awesome

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.