COF 0.41% $1.23 centuria office reit

investment treatise on cof, page-12

1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    jbl1971, septic et al,

Thank you for your posts.

Given I have less than 2% of my invested capital in this little stock, I have done it too much justice in posting so extensively on it.

I wouldn't want anyone to think I am a big cheerelader for the stock. It's more that it makes for an interesting case study in corporate evolution, in my view.

Truth be told, I actually expect the upcoming result to be a less-than-happy one. My expectation is to be able to buy more stock at a lower level.

So, given that I am still in buying mode, I am actaully doing myslef a disservice by pointing out what I think are the investment attributes of the stock.

I should really be talking it down!

I will now self-censor myself on COF until after the release of the interim result.

The final thing that I will say is in response to septic wanting to do the math on the merit of a cpaital raising. With respect, that's the LAST thing that needs to happen.

This company has the cash flows to repair the balance sheet comprehensively. an issuance of equity flies in the very face on the entire thesis I've been espousing to date.

We'll talk again after February.

Cam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.005(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $731.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.23 $1.23 $1.21 $475.1K 388.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18485 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 4805 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.