UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

investor breifings

1. 10,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    With the interest in uns since T4F s deleted post there may be posters who do not get the company emails or are aware of the australian breifings . So I am posting a copy of the latest letter from them below . I will be attending the Newcastle meeting.

Unilife Corporation Investor Briefings

To ensure Australian-based shareholders are provided an opportunity to hear directly about Unilife’s achievements and its future outlook, I will be holding investor briefings in Sydney, Melbourne and Newcastle.

The investor briefing sessions are as follows:

Melbourne – Wednesday 29 January 2014
    InterContinental Hotel
    495 Collins Street
    9:30am for 10:00am presentation
    Refreshments will be served

Sydney – Thursday 30 January 2014
    Radisson Blu Hotel
    27 O’Connell Street
    9:30am for 10:00am presentation

Newcastle – Friday 31 January 2014
    Novotel Newcastle Beach
    5 King Street
    5:30pm presentation

These events will be an open forum, with shareholders encouraged to ask any questions you may have regarding the Company, its products, competitive position and future outlook.

To facilitate catering, it would be appreciated if you could advise your interest in attending if you have not already done so. Please call 1800 614 482 to register.

On behalf of Unilife, we look forward to seeing you at one of the investor briefing sessions. Thank you again for your continued support as a valued shareholder of Unilife.

Yours sincerely,

Alan Shortall
    Chairman & CEO
    You are receiving this email because you are a shareholder in Unilife Corporation and have indicated that you want to receive email communications. This email is being sent by Radar Group on behalf of Unilife Corporation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.