AT1 0.00% 2.9¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Investor Briefing - 02/08/2021, page-22

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    Hiya, I think you might be looking at my old post with the benefit of current info - hence it might seem confusing.

At the time of my post (start Aug), there was no indicator from NSW (or Fed gov) on Ag suppliers or which aged care trails they were referring to. This interview was the first time, AU Fed gov major policy shift on Ag RDTs usage was shared (in this almost off the cuff interview moment). At that time, publicly, only AT1's CareStart was identified as conducting aged care RDT trials in multiple states - so part of my post was speculating if those trials was what the minister was referring to (within the larger policy shift on RDT acceptance).

We don't know if Roche did do any aged care trials - they may well have done so but no info/news has been shared to date nor which facilities. As per other posts, our rival distro for CareStart RDTs (Pantonic Health) was doing a trial at the NSW Wheddon aged facility, same time as AT1 was also using its brand CareStart in trials (AT1's seemed large and across states, not just NSW).

A couple weeks after my post the NSW RDT acceptance + subsequent gov tender info was released - identifying Roche as the lead Ag test (+ Pantonic Health's branded CareStarts) and 3 additional providers pending (with Respond Global overseeing the implementation; which was a double blow because Respond Global is actually contracted by Pantonic Health to increase their brand Carestart distribution; so naturally they would be pushing those CareStarts more than AT1's brand CareStarts in NSW).

In any case, my side speculation was incorrect - AT1 didn't have and didn't get any inside track on the NSW RDT supplier preferences for aged care or education sector.

The overall shift in national policy + state based acceptance is beneficial (anyway) for AT1's potential sales now (with every other competitor also approved in AU TGA list)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $4.467K 156.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 217058 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 387945 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.