AT1 0.00% 2.9¢ atomo diagnostics limited

My volume stuffed up mid-way, but I did catch most of it.So the...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    My volume stuffed up mid-way, but I did catch most of it.

So the basic take-aways for me are (and please correct me if I remembered any of these things incorrectly):

• Yes, there has been less than expected growth in the last few quarters, but mainly that's due to not getting the approvals. Now, we have a number of approvals and so the growth is very much expected to eventuate in the upcoming quarters, the only question is about timing.
    • HIV tendering is pushed back a little (a quarter or so) because of the delays due to COVID-19, but we are one of only 2-3 bidding.
    • The FDA approval we had in late June is typically a difficult one to get. John mentioned that a number of vendors haven't received that one, but we have, and it very much allows for the tests to be done at home.
    • One of the largest insights I got from this is that in the USA, there seems to be a pivot in the medical sector to Telehealth i.e. increased demand for having tests and/or medical guidance to be conducted whilst the patient is at home, and then depending on the circumstance, only require the patient to "go in" if necessary (e.g. to do a larger test). To me, this makes a lot of sense because there's many times where people currently go into the doctors for minor things and really this can be done over the phone.
    • Atomo is looking to establish a US entity with dedicated US resource to drive further into the US market
    • Atomo is progressing fairly strongly in a number of countries globally, and the COVID-19 situation in Australia only gives them more opportunities
    • Atomo is in engagements with corporates and government entities in Australia (did not disclose names) and also have their devices being trialled in a number of states (not just Melbourne aged care, but others as well). John believes that there'll be a compelling case for them to use the results and take it to the Australian Federal Government in the future.
    • John also stated that in the US, some of the larger companies (he mentioned multi billion dollar) are looking into spending on kits and they are very well positioned there.
    • For the India market, John stated that approval there is just an admin thing since they already have FDA approval. The only question is the price, because many Indian or other devices are marketed at a lower price to be sold in India.

I can't remember the rest - did anyone else remember other aspects?

I think there's a decent number of revenue streams going for Atomo, so let's see how the market values this stock over time from here. Also keep in mind that the IPO price was 20c in 2020 and that was before any consideration of COVID-19 revenue. So at a current price of 24c, does COVID-19 revenue constitute a 20% premium on the 20c share price? I think that given the significant COVID-19 opportunities and how Atomo has been pivoting, there's a decent chance that the premium on the IPO price of 20c is significantly more than 20%.

As always, this isn't financial advice so please do your own research. I have changed my sentiment to buy after listening in on the conference today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 217058 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 363603 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.