GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

At the end of the day, we all have our own opinions. My opinion...

1. 3,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    At the end of the day, we all have our own opinions. My opinion is that this is a real business with real products. It has operations in USA that is making money. And it has built a factory in China on standby to mass produce it's devices. It has employees across different countries, and it has a CEO that has personally invested and funded the business. The share price is one thing (eventually the score will be settled), and the business is another. And to be honest, not one shareholder would have the slightest clue on the structure, the employees, the cost of the technology and it's invention, nor the mechanics of it's diagnostic centres, or the complexity of the approval processes. In my opinion, it is outlandish and far fetched to believe all of this is a lie. I don't know about you guys, but I know this company is a ticking time bomb (in a good way). Sure, it takes way longer than we have all expected, and yes I am frustrated as much as others, but IMO the stars will align. And when it does, the share price will be trading at MANY multiples. This is a real business, with real operations, and real products, already making real money, and awaiting real approvals. Now, over to you Yacov. HURRY THE HECK UP, I want returns.
    Last edited by $tockfella: 23/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.