GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Don't get me wrong. I do not think Yacov and for whatever...

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1843
    Don't get me wrong. I do not think Yacov and for whatever it's worth Brendan are any sort of gurus.

I agree. The absolute BS that the both of these guys have spun over the past 2 years is concerning. It's a joke. But, neither of these guys are actually making any money out of this. Yes Yacov takes a wage, but he's ploughing so much back into the company via debt for equity and on market purchase. Brendan has been buying options and all directors are taking stock instead of fees. I think last years director fee stock was issued at 20c.

If these guys were being issued stock cheap and then selling it for real cash. then yes it's a compete joke.

At 8c and falling it's doesn't seem anyone is winning ATM.

So how does yacov plan to raise $10m with a falling share price and a reputation of spinning BS for the past 2+ years? My bet is the raising won't happen and Yacov will be on the hook for the Manga CN, which will probably be best for all shareholders. On the other hand, to get the raising away, new and existing shareholders will want to see approvals, contracts and revenue. Which if achieved in the next few weeks, then followed by an investor roadshow could result in positive share price momentum and less dilutive raising.

But I doubt it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.