MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

investor briefing sept 15, page-42

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    WebSpyda,

In my opinion

a. The people that have sold all their shares in the last couple of weeks..will probably regret selling early

b. The accumulators are looking for circa $1 shortly.

c. The free carry shareholders..good luck to them..would have sold to recover the costs and kept the profit in for more gain post announcement

d. The day traders have made their money over the last month..could have done it myself. They will have another go in the next spike. This will add volume and more volatility..the ingredients for profit.

The SP has formed a nice base around 61-62 c and the next base should be in the 70's prior to announcement.

It has a "snowballs chance in Hell" to go below the current levels on a normal basis...in my humble opinion.

Post positive Farm In announcement it's anyones' guess as to what it could go to..no doubt it will spike heavily on day trade action and then settle after the profit taking to a very respectable position. MEO's risked assessment is $1.17.

When the drilling starts it will not be on a small scale..the "Farm In" will be very anxious to move quickly to prove up the prospect and ultimately move to production ASAP. The "Farm in" will not be a novice gas "Diviner"...It will cost them too much not to move quickly.

Once gas is proven then the unrisked Value will come into play..circa $3+

Just remember KAR and where it is now.

In short it's a great time to buy..given a level playing field.

BUT as always : Caveat Emptor.

I have done too much research on MEO and it's leases etc,etc...gets boring after a while..the wine helps to get the creative juices flowing.

As to the above...The wine made me do it!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.