BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

investor briefings, page-14

1. 334 Posts.
    Kar18na,
    Quote: I don't mind Cook, I feel he knows his stuff, however maybe he doesn't have enough skin in Biota (I'm not sure what his individual holding is).

LOL - you obviously do not know Peter Cook well enough - he is the single largest invidual shareholder of Biota of free oopies and ordinary shares obtained at no conversion cost from the free oopies. Put simply he had all his shares for free and the most recent Appendix B showed how PC and Management had raped the shareholders. PC settled the GSK case at a great loss blaming the loss on the former CEO Peter Molloy. PC then took the opportunity to ask shareholders for half a million of free oopies on the ground he normalised relationship with GSK which we now know is one BIG LIE. Yet PC is not held to account for the half a million oopies he raped shareholders despite shareholders voting down the resolution to reward him the said half million free oopies.

Quote:I have other biotechs where the CEO is the largest holder (and I suppose a good example is MSB) so you know they have a vested interest in the SP performing (though even they are down in this market).

Obviously you did not read the most recent Appendix 2B announcement well enough!The lower the share price on 30 June 2011, the greater the number of free oopies Peter Cook got. Until now, the company have not release the final report which will show in more details how PC raped and the management had raped the shareholders. Name us any other company where CEO answer phone calls like a phone receptionist!
    If you had researched this company, you would have seen the well repeated historical examples of Peter Cook booting down the share price. This 2008 classic Peter Cook boot clearly show the extend of his negligence if not deliberately misleading statement the market.

On 21 July 2008, after Peter Cook told shareholders he had normalised relationship with GSK and with the onset of the H1N1 flu outbreak, on 23/04/09 BTA announced a Relenza Q3 royalty of $32.3m and the sp reacted very positively.

A few days later on PertNow newspaper, PC said "When we went through the avian influenza event four years ago, every time there was a report of a goose or duck dying in Europe our stock price went up." and "To assert, right now, that this (swine flu) will cause a massive rise in sales, well, that class of response is erroneous and lacks understanding."
    Less than a week later, on 04/05/2009 BTA announced "Important GSK initiatives to new influenza A (H1N1) strain" - that GSK was increasing production to cope with the massive rise in demand.
    Was it by pure coincidence, the lower the 30 June shareprice the more free oopies PC gets?

Many competent CEOs in reputable companies do investor road show and they published the road show materials to the ASX. Here the idiots are having a shareholder tea party with no new materials promoting BTA to the wider ASX community.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.