BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

investor briefings, page-19

1. 3,130 Posts.
    For BARDA grant, I think it is because BTA has not finilized the deal with DS about how the benefit of Lani ROW is shared between DS and BTA, and the management fails to show the market a solid plan on how BTA is going to capitalized on the BARDA to achieve significant financial benefit out of Lani ROW.

I think that the market has priced in that the management is not going to finanalized the deal with DS in the near term. First, we shareholders have got undisclosed deal for Inavir in Japan. Now, we have another uncerntainty for Lani ROW about the benefit sharing.

If the management wants to attract sharehodlers or investors, it should show its clear and solid plan on how to achieve or realize significant financial return for its shareholders, NOT JUST talk about what BTA has got in its pipelines.

For the investor breifing, if the management is serious about it, it should have send letters to shareholders to notify the shareholders of the upcoming event. Putting a notice on the website is not enough. Just look at what other companies are doing for the investor breifing.

Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.