BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

investor briefings, page-22

1. 8,256 Posts.
    ...fair enough, but serious followers of this stock know when the briefings will be, regardless of whether they are officially announced via the ASX or not. I'd rather sit in a room with 10 serious holders, than share tea and scones with dozens of grandma/grandpa investors who may be just happy for a free feed - okay, a slight exaggeration, but I think you get my drift.

Last briefings were in March - 3 weeks later, the BARDA announcement.

These briefings are in October. There is an AGM coming up the following month. So why the briefings a month before? Are they trying to spin some good news in advance of the AGM? Yes, likely and I don't mind - I reckon they might have something interesting up their sleeves. I'll gladly take the good news...and what news can we expect shortly after these briefings? Time will tell.

I'm no great fan of PC, but the 6 monthly Investor Briefings shows they have listened to us in this respect - how many here would rather there were no briefings in March and none in October??

Let's move on and complain about other things they are not doing well and not quibble about the semantics of these investor briefing announcements. Let's look forward to this upcoming PR and if it all ends up simply being face saving stuff in advance of the AGM, we can go to town here on HC, as many of us do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.