UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

investor briefings

1. 59 Posts.
    Hello all,

I am new to HotCopper but a long time UNIS holder and follower. I have been through all of the frustration that many of you have felt as well I am sure. I was initially a long term holder but the company just did not seem to be able to get any traction. Delays in deals being the and promise of these deals the primary reason. I then started trading the stock and selling into any strength, then buy on the following weakness and repeat. It has worked well and i was able to follow the company that i always believed could be a real winner and make some money at the same time. I sold into the strength of the Sanofi deal and then changed my tune and waited for an entry point for a long term position which is where i am sitting now.

I am have been very pleased with the deal flow over the past few months but feel after the call where Alan said he had a handful of Aces that it has been a little bit of a let down. His excitement and conviction regarding the Forbes article really resonated with me and gave me added confidence in my investment.

I believe that Alan will have an announcement going into the investor briefing next week. After his confident tone and the lack of recent news, I think it would be a significant letdown if there was nothing to release in advance his trip.

How many people here on this board will actually be attending the meeting?

Maybe we can compile a list of questions to ask Alan for the people that will be attending and hopefully we can get some good reporting on the highlights of each meeting.

Good luck to all

Steffen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.