UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

investor briefings, page-2

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I am sitting here waiting to be spectacularly wrong, but not expecting news of any significance before the investor briefings.

I have read others peoples 2c…and many have better contacts than me so probably closer to the mark. From what I see this is how I read it….just for a bit of fun before 2014 really kicks off.

Without the briefing I feel the sentiment could swing with Q2 reporting losses despite up front payments and deals so AS/UNS will be in town explaining the upside of 2014 and wanting to keep momentum on their side. I suspect the presentations will temper questioning over the Q2 reporting.

I can see another May 2013 like presentation to get us through the coming period. The topic of the excitement/enthusiasm may be a development from the Dec ’12 announcement.

Remember “… another U.S. based pharmaceutical company has commenced stability and evaluation studies of the Unifill syringe for use with multiple injectable drugs.”

“The commercial value of the strong relationship we have established with this pharmaceutical customer should rapidly expand beyond near-term device sales as we formalize a series of clinical development agreements and commercial supply contracts. We expect to generate accelerating, incremental revenues with this customer moving forward, with peak annual demand of between 25 million and 35 million units of Unifill annually for their initial series of target drugs.”

“ The target drugs, which include both pipeline drugs as well as commercially approved drugs that will benefit from lifecycle extension, are high-value therapeutics for chronic diseases and require periodic injections. The customer is also reviewing other Unilife devices for use with additional injectable drugs in their portfolio.”

I am not sure we have read anything about clinical development agreements for this customer. So hopefully something gets formalised or better yet a commercial supply contract.

The bullish language … “rapidly expand beyond near term sales.” Well 12 months of evaluation I think would be ample time to work out what you need from a device and kick on to a formal development agreement.

We were told that 2013 had 13 programmes with revenue. We got 5. So that’s 8 overrunning into 2014. For 2014 I think we were told we would be formalising 16 programs with revenue attached. That’s based on info that is over 12 months old so would expect there to be some fresh developments so more like a minimum of 16.

So lets call it 8 from 2013 and 16 for 2014…24 deals for 2014. He did make a point that “nobody has walked away”!!!.

Ummm that’s possibly 2 per month or at least several intense news periods of multiples developments.!!!

I am slowly coming around…but “Negative IndiJo” is still whispering in the ear of “Fair-go IndiJo” so still looking for some events to better fit the talk.

Now that I have posted these thoughts UNS will come out with $600million worth of deals in the next week. I will never be so happy as to have been talkign out my bottom and beiong very wrong. Hope for the best, plan for the ... more likely

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.