UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

investor briefings, page-47

1. 479 Posts.
    Yes, of course I have done my research not only on the company, but the executives, patents, industry and products. The recent Seeking Alpha article, link below, which I am sure you have read does an excellent job of laying out the case for this stocks growth potential and the reasons someone would buy this stock. Note that the article starts with a comment on speculative stocks and that is what Unilife is although less and less every quarter. I first invested in Unilife and began my research 4 years ago and have added to my position over that period as the company has progressed. This is what I consider to be a pre-revenue company and as such looking at their financial statements is of little value. Even with the first quarter revenue of $3.2M they are just getting started and have a ways to go. The stock has been diluted just over 21% in the last year I think management has handled the situation very well and dilution going forward is not expected to be significant. During the past year the stock price has more than doubled in spite of the dilution. You must look beyond the past numbers and understand the risks and potential rewards based on all of the factors that affect the company and market place.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1949221-unilife-my-favorite-speculative-stock-pick-for-2014?source=marketwatch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.