UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

investor briefings, page-63

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Rockgod

I urge you not to use arguments based on fundamentals or logic on these UNS threads.

The point of these threads is deceptive. Initially, because they are on HC and HC is a blog about stocks, one assumes that the threads are to discuss the stocks in an intelligent way, BUT, on further inspection you will learn that the threads for UNS are in fact a means for holders to reassure themselves that they have made the right decision in buying UNS.

Although some holder write like they are self made millionaires many times over (through the stock market), I actually suspect the mania of some posters reveals the level of hope they have placed in UNS to make meaningful wealth and change the life of the poster for the better.

The greatest fear of the poster is that he/she will sell UNS in light of arguments against the stock and then miss out on UNS sky rocketing.

As such, posts that challenge UNS essentially challenge some posters' sense of future happiness.

There is a lot of literature on the irrational mind of the investor and some threads are basically text book cases of some sorts of irrationality.

This is not baiting anyone. We are wired in strange ways and ALL of us are subject to moments of irrationality.

There is a wide gap between fundamentals and fundamentalists... :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.