UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

investor briefings, page-68

1. 2,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Yep

Contracts signed. Show me the money...

How many were promised? How many delivered?

Why is there a roadshow? To drum up interest in the stock? Shouldn't the effort be spent getting more contracts?

Maybe there needs to be buzz because a CR is coming.

Management so far don't have a good record of under promising and over delivering thats for sure.

I am not fussed if this stock goes up and I miss out. I have no plans to buy UNS, and I miss out on speccies all the time, because I don't spend much on speccies.

Black Diamonds

Please explain how I am irrational. You know... use an intelligent argument to prove your point instead of point and name call..... if you can..

Also, lets say there is no improvement eg no contracts of value in a month or two... will you knock on my door with some humble pie and eat in front of me?

Oh the charts.... they prove everything is fine.... the dot.com companies were all so solid as their price rose on hope, prayers and greed. What happened when the music stopped? POP...

Oh, I made around 20% in about 14 days when I bought UNS without doing enough research, so this irrational guy got a massive annual rate of return before hopping off the UNS train... good old UNS :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.