LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

investor call, page-62

1. 243 Posts.
    Jan,

No, I don’t think you are clueless at all. Never did, never will.

I have read the docs thoroughly. Copied, printed and read again.

I’m talking forward guidance as being hard numbers on production, sales, and expenses in this quarter. Without hard numbers, the rest is only speculation, guess and hope.

For heaven’s sake how long have we been “now complete and undergoing ramp up to TARGETED production capacity.” Those statements have become meaningless.

There were good things in the report, reasons for optimism, and those have been highlighted by several posters. But I have spent going on 3 years of optimism in Lynas and my portfolio reflects that mistake. The last few months I have become more skeptical. Hard numbers cut through the verbal BS and provide clarity.

From my point of view Lynas needs to furnish production numbers anticipated for this qtr. Not furnishing them is the lack of forward guidance I’m talking about.

Yes, there were good things in the report. Lynas success is still possible. But skipping hard production numbers for this quarter is no help in maintaining that conviction. The market will decide if that failure is acceptable.

Don't let me get under your skin Jan, I appreciate your views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.