NXS 11.8% 22.5¢ next science limited

investor conference preso hong kong 2009, page-32

1. 568 Posts.
    I once the read the Psychology of Trading by Dr Alexander Elder. A good read on the emotional and psychological aspects of trading the markets. Now l must point out firstly that whilst l may have read the book, rarely did l heed the advice, which l have suffered for as a result. There are several posters here that are very passionate about the company, and whilst l admire their enthusiasm and commitment, it serves as a reminder to some of the things Elder refers to in his book:

1) Never fall in love with a Company. The Company directors and their cronies do not know you for a bar of soap. Their allegiance is to themselves, not you.

2)Never assume to know what is going on within the Company. No amount of due diligence will take you inside the boardroom. Shareholders are always the last to know.

3) Never let emotion influence financial decisions. Monetary investments should only ever be based on fundamentals - not feel good stories or hope.

Regardless of whether NXS meets their objectives or not, or whether we shareholders prosper or crash and burn, the likes of IT will continue to receive his $20k per week salary. I remain long on NXS, purely because l want to make money. I welcome any contrarian points of view which l believe helps keep things in perspective, or on an even keel without the hoopla and cheerleading.

Good luck to all, and lets have a collective voice at the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.030(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $65.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.5¢ $91.86K 398.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 46105 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 30369 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.