LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

investor confrence call ??

1. 168 Posts.
    As the Quarterly is to be release tomorrow (or so we think), as mentioned in the last operational update. I have not heard of a conference call being booked ? I've been involved in this stock for quite a few years now and am not aware of a quarterly report being released without a conference call booked in too.

Any ideas (constructive) on what this may mean ?

- Is it good or bad ?
    - does this happen from time to time and could it be seen as normal practice ?
    - Does it mean the report will not be released as a conference call has not been booked ?

Has anyone spoken to HQ and got and indication to any of this points I've raised.
    Is the report being release or not or are will as usual all assuming the report is to be released just because they said it would be, back in early jan.

Do they have to release a report under ASX laws or is it a voluntary thing ?

This quarterly reporting time is different for the last eight I've followed.

I feel Like a teenage girl on the road of discovery, so many questions, and that strange as I'm a middle aged man

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.