IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

"The whole tour will be nothing more than fluff to prop up...

1. 1,770 Posts.
    "The whole tour will be nothing more than fluff to prop up dwindling support from the faithful"

Kenny, what else could we expect you, a non holder, to say. My support for the company is certainly not dwindling. In fact I am becoming more and more optimistic month by month.

I don't think that there will much new at the presentations. They are simply bending backwards to take the opportunity to keep investors informed and for Lehman to lift his profile.

My guess is that Lehman would be visiting these cities anyway for Canvas 3 discussions with medical participants - why not take the opportunity to present to current holders and potential investors!

Capital raising must happen at some stage - not something to be feared IMO. In fact it should be viewed as a big positive because you would only do a CR if all is proceeding well. To date all is proceeding extremely well.

I expect 2013 to be a very good year for Prima and shareholders. No need to worry for us Kenny and others lurking in the shadows - just waiting for the SP to go down by 1/2 cent so as they can then boldly jump in and reveal (once again) that they had told us so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.