IMM 1.45% 34.0¢ immutep limited

I notice that a new analyst report from "RM Research" has been...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    I notice that a new analyst report from "RM Research" has been posted on the PRR website. I normally view these with a critical eye, but regardless the document is definitely on my reading list.

http://www.primabiomed.com.au/investor/analyst_reports_pdf/RM-Research-Prima-Biomed-Ltd-29-January-2013.pdf

For me, an unavoidable frustration with the biotech sector is the often very lengthy wait between trial data announcements. Prior to PRR's interim 2b PFS and ICS releases late last year, I'm guessing the last significant trial data may have been the 2a results, possibly 4 or 5 years ago. Hopefully we won't have to wait anything like that long in future. Months, not years, should separate trial announcements from now on imo.

In the last couple of weeks I saw some debate about the level of newsflow from PRR management. On reflection, of the several biotechs in which I have a small interest, PRR in my view has been the most upfront in updating shareholders.

To my memory, in the months since ML took over as CEO, the company have continued to publish a newsletter, and had several webcasts including a shareholder briefing in Sydney, the AGM, and a presentation explaining the interim 2b data. Now the four city roadshow looms.

So while I respect contrarian views, for me the rate of newsflow has been acceptable.

Nonetheless, I have several queries. I will be looking to the roadshow for clarification on a range of matters including phase 3 trial site activation and recruitment, ongoing cash burn, LT funding and capital raising, partnering/licensing options, cvac trials for other cancers, progress of the oral gardasil program and of course the 2b trial.

In addition, at the 2012 AGM, both Lucy Turnbull and Matthew Lehmann referred to the company's aim to incorporate 'complimentary technologies' and products to add value to the company. I wonder what the complimentary technologies might be.

Until recently, the company calendar listed the roadshow presenters as 'ML, MV'. I'm hoping that's still the case. I've read some suggestions that Marc Voigt could be a key to accessing long term finance. I look forward to the presentation.

Good luck all. Herro

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.