CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

I know I already posted that I felt the DFS should have a...

1. 2,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    I know I already posted that I felt the DFS should have a finance component but it is good to actually see it stated in the fact sheet.

'The PFS results also indicate that the project can support a reasonable level of debt based on banks minimum coverage ratios. As such, the current funding proposal comprises senior bank debt, new equity and current cash reserves.'

As you would hope they had already gone to the banks and I would think they are confident the banks like what they see.

These negotiations would have been going on behind the scenes in the midst of GFA being stubborn brats and threatening CQT they would not drill anymore unless they have a bigger piece of the pie.

This reaffirms to me that CQT had been working on plan B just incase GFA refused to play ball. That is why they had no fear releasing the ann. of what GFA were up to. If we didn't have a plan B then I don't think management would have been as keen to release the info yet.

I am convinced this is not how GFA expected things to go and now they realise CQT will go it alone, which means the pressure is really on to take us over soon or drill very very quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.