EVS 0.00% 7.4¢ envirosuite limited

Veolia now a client of PEH. Huge news. Correct me if I am wrong...

1. 56 Posts.
    Veolia now a client of PEH. Huge news. Correct me if I am wrong but no mention yet regarding this contract. I expect an announcement shortly regarding this.

Hints earlier in the year to this from April Thames water announcement: "This initial project, while being commercially significant in itself at $300,000 over 12 months, has the potential to extend across all Thames Water sites to become a much larger concern for the Group. Furthermore, having seen this initial success of EnviroSuite’s application for one of the world’s most recognised water authorities, the Odournet subsidiaries in Spain and France have been working to procure similar engagements in targeted European cities."

Veolia Water is the world leader in water services. It handles water and wastewater services for clients in the public sector and in various industries.
    Veolia is established in 48 countries, with employees across the globe in 2012:
    • France: 31%
    • Europe (not including France, Central and Eastern European countries): 23%
    • Central and Eastern Europe countries : 13%
    • China and Asia-Pacific: 12%
    • South America: 10%
    • Africa and Middle-East: 6%
    • North America: 5%
    Veolia is also a key global player in landfills, waste management and energy.

Source: last slide on video below

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $105.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198131 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 115866 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.