GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

investor group gives up, page-16

1. 1,132 Posts.
    Malmoe - "As usual the only winners here will be lawyers and directors.they both get paid.and novus"

I'm not sure if its been mentioned before but I would of thought shareholders would also be trying to go directly after the directors and sue them for all their worth.

If its pretty easy to prove that they are negligent, incompetent, deceptive, misleading and haven't been acting in the best interests of shareholders than why not go after their assets.

The latest doing the rounds in the legal circles is that there is an excellent case to get so called "protected assets" of an individual that has had their assets transferred to a spouse or trust.

If people believe these directors are deceitful and don't deserve what they then maybe go after them hard until theres nothing left.

oscarone - "I fully support such action, if only to shake up the management to at least give some respect to the retail investor."

I fully agree, the Investor group certainly has done a big favour for all shareholders that aren't a part of a big fund.
    Whoever does the same in the future will hopefully improve on the groups small mistakes.
    With the publicity the group attracted and given how close they came to succeeding I think whoever has a crack at something similar in the future will get a lot more attention and have more shareholders on board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.