GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Hi there Maxonian, apologies for the delay as I do my best to...

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Hi there Maxonian,

apologies for the delay as I do my best to stay away from HC these days.

blues & all members who have signed up for the C/A, I am as frustrated as all of you and very unimpressed with how this has been handled!! I do know though that the gentleman running the C/A ( yes it is still a one man show ) has had numerous personal tragedies in his life over the past 6-8 month's and personally i had just given him space to deal with the personal issues.

Over the past 12 month's or so I have contacted IG and I repeatedly am told it is still going ahead but these things take time. The only reason I believe i get a response ( and other members do not ) is because I have a pvte contact number of the IG because of all the Reagan County Court documentation I have handed over to them over the past couple of years. I have informed IG many times that they need to and must communicate proceedings of the C/A to all members.

I will ring IG again tomorrow and will post whether i receive any information or not. I really do not understand why IG do not send out at the very least a generic email to inform members that the delay is caused by ,,,,, we are at the stage of ,,,,,,, the Lawyers have stated ,,,,,, or whatever. At least if members get some sort of response they know someone is at the very least, in the house and the lights have not been turned off forever. I am confident though it is still going ahead !

Until tomorrow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.