GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Hi again Maxonian, apologies for the late reply but sad to say I...

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Hi again Maxonian,

apologies for the late reply but sad to say I am still awaiting a reply from IG !

I texted the IG 20/12/14 and emailed 20/12/14 and I am still awaiting a reply. I specifically requested an update for all C/A members and requested it be emailed to all asap. After so many month's of delay and expectations it is time for the IG to start showing some forward movement ! I have not had any response or correspondence since, apart from the person running the C/A stating he is away O/S. I am unsure if it is a private or business trip but either way, I think we as paid up members should have had some sort of update on what we have spent our hard earned on by now !!!! In fact, long ago.

I am not at all comfortable in being the "middle man" here and I will persist on getting a response from IG and an answer to where my monies and, all members monies have gone to, so far for the C/A.

I do not believe it is my responsibility to apologies for the delays in this bloody "perceived" debacle but I feel I need to. I convinced myself after many many month's of debating the pro's and con's of the C/A and finally decided to join. I hope I am still proven right ! BUT i am not at all feeling comfortable with the situation right now. It is now up to the IG to prove this is not my "perceived" debacle and the C/A is still on course.

I will keep trying and persisting for a response, sorry but thats all I have at this stage.

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.