LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

Investor Intel Link, page-3

1. 19,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4970
    I'm thinking you are never going to get particularly accurate info from wannabe mgt, off II or pretty much any other promotional forum, even if it is just a jumbled simplification.

Does anyone have confirmation LAMP was shut down beyond what was required to seed NdO & PrO circuits? No news of 2018 production license extension so reasonable to assume Yeo's bloody mindedness has cost production, less any opportunity to have concentrate tolled elsewhere.

Non radioactive NUF requires a disposal plan by 15th Feb, as I understand it there are a number of potential bulk uses beyond Condisoil such as cement industry, so perhaps this one not such a big issue.

Step change in recoveries will provide LynasNext production targets thru 2019 without the increased production license that has been "delayed".

WLP needs a solution by Sept 2019 to make POL renewal, drawing a line thru Fuzzy's "governance by social media" the inference is removal offsite but her failure to spout her favourite mantra "ship it back" might suggest the adults have reverted to the original license conditions with the second option of a PDF, offsite. Pahang Govt always been more supportive with a commitment to locate a suitable PDF site within the state.

Without wanting to "guild the lily" that's my summation current state of play with pretty much the rest just the same old play on conspiracy & innuendo designed to create fear.

Problem is I don't think Lynas have much, or any, more official information than what we do, and given the very ugly attitude displayed by Yeo Inc throughout I'm going to call that deliberate, simply a coordinated effort by the Ministry thru all the Depts it controls to keep Lynas in a defensive position where it cannot respond to redirection of its various license conditions simply because it hasn't been advised officially what it CAN do, rather just social media broadcasts of what it can no longer do.

Like Donald's pathetic shut down that cannot last indefinitely, at some point Yeo Inc will have to step out from behind the social media facade and officially communicate in writing the changes in licensing terms, only then will Lynas be able to communicate its response, and future direction.

In the meantime we're stuck in piggy Alice's Wonderland where every naysayer gets their 30secs of fame. Frustrating, but it can't last much longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.