KTA 0.00% 1.4¢ krakatoa resources limited

So, let have an open discussion about the decision of why Top...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    So, let have an open discussion about the decision of why Top drill chose the shares rather than cash of $600K in hand?

My take is:

1. Top drill completed the drilling projects for other big significant and prosperous lithium miners, including Lion town, wild cat, Azure, Bold Hill etc. Being the first hand encounter with those lithium rocks, they must build up their knowledge and expertise by seeing the similar rocks. With this information and experience, they should be able to recognized and ascertain the kind of rocks that are anticipated when they hit the objective.

2. Top drill must recognized the high lithium grades present in the rock based on the initial phase drilling results, which must have shown them that they have stuck the same kind of rocks as all those other lithium mines. which give the top drill the strong confident that they have found another jack-pot from the Ka-Temba's mine.

3.Given that the enterprise has the ability to grow from a 600,000 investment to a potentially millions of dollars, if I were in their position, I would undoubtedly select the share option over the salaried position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.609M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $3.22K 230K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1432520 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 703665 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KTA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.