LBT 5.88% 1.6¢ lbt innovations limited

we are missing an update from the hospitals that are actually...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    we are missing an update from the hospitals that are actually using the machines today and their (current) testimonials. we need an assessment as to why they haven't bought a second or third product already if it improves accuracy and efficiency so much. these hospitals are our reference sites and any potential purchaser would be doing due diligence and checking with these customers before buying.

(stating the obvious )

we have x 5 new sales from Thermo who think they can on-sell the machines but alas nothing yet. it has helped us with cash flow short term but until they start moving them to actual customers who will use the machine we still have no real traction for APAS in the market. BC have clearly struggled to get traction in Europe (i can't gauge how hard they have tried ).

them doing their best is clearly not enough. i think LBT have largely focused on the things within their control. Thermo would have a clear view on barriers to purchase by now - unfortunately us investors will not be privy to such info. if they put through another order for x 5 machines i would be reassured but for now we are still not de-risked.

gltah. this could get bumpier for a while. maybe starting with an application for human samples was too big a leap and we should have started in dairy or other ?
    Last edited by onmyway..: 09/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $22.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $2.642K 155.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71749 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 131632 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.