CVY 0.00% 11.0¢ coventry resources limited

JM2110We can agree to disagree. I have held and sold this stock...

1. 687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    JM2110

We can agree to disagree. I have held and sold this stock a number of times and may do so in the future. Unlike me you obviously hold a long-term view and are happy to park your money in a stock that is currently doing nothing (like most of the market!). All companies need ?sticky fingers? and long-term shareholders with belief. For me that`s not my game. You obviously are very attached to the company, me I am more pragmatic.

I was merely pointing out that in my opinion the company will never actually mine anything BUT yes they may make the shareholders money by getting to a stage to sell (as you yourself stated that is a plan). Also there is nothing wrong with questioning and debating, the fact I have a different point of view to you is what the stock market is based on.

Nowhere does it state in any announcement, that I can see, whittle optimisations have been done (do you know something the market does not?). What were the assumptions and parameters used for these whittle optimisations?

WRT to costs I rest my case; How can you quote capex and op costs without doing a basic feasibility study? Therefore all the numbers they are quoting are pure utter rubbery rubbish and the institutional players would agree by the current lack of support for the stock.

As for other Gold stocks to invest in have you not heard of Regis, Silver Lake, Ramelius, Doray, Excelsior, Phoenix, and Beadell to name a few? All have been great short-medium term plays and some will no doubt be long-term players. Good luck with CVY, me for now will quite happily sit and watch and if wrong will happily buy the stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.