SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hello Westcott and Co.I am posting in search of some comments...

1. 643 Posts.
    Hello Westcott and Co.

I am posting in search of some comments from you and the other more knowledgeable ones among us on the SDL thread.

Below you will find a few questions on specific pages. If you and anyone else could give your 10c worth I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you very much,

talktome

Page 20 -

Capital Expenses haven't decreased - That is disappointing with all that has happened in the world. I thought we would see a considerable CapEx reduction for sure.

Average FOB increased.

Est. Prod Cost the same.

Est. Operating margin has increased by 10.2% - That is quite high isn't it? Any increase is welcomed.

Page 21 -

Based on the information on this page, is there much scope for SDL to increase their resources? It also says on page 26 that SDL will 'Determine resource potential at Nabeba Deposit and other prospects'. Is +6 billion tonnes a stretch?

Who is Congo Iron to SDL? They seem to have quite an amount of area with their exploration permit (shown in light brown, with dark brown bordering).

Page 23 -

SDL seems to be in great company in the African continent with the other active companies, such as Exon Mobil, RIO and AES Sonel. That helps paint a more comforting picture for long-term stakeholders. It makes me feel better at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.