LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I was well aquainted and still in contact with members of MLNG...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I was well aquainted and still in contact with members of MLNG who's duties were complete. Now, not just I, but also a large group of local investors in Lake Charles and Beaumont areas are perplexed regarding hear say and the actions taken signal.

All we're asking for is an investor presentation here in Lake Charles with the new group. It's in our interest to "make it a point to attend the upcoming presentations", but not practical for us to cross the oceans.

This is a forum, basically most all can be trusted are the ASX news releases, especially since a few posters here work directly for LNGL and are going to embrace their paycheck.
    "unfortunately you will be looked upon as a dill and will lose whatever little credibility you may still have" Personally, I think the ones mis-leading or not stepping up to say the non-fta was not going to happen last week of July, when we already know it won't happen until October or November should lose credibility.

Also, there are issues with stock tickers which people don't have straight. We've been told owners of LNGLF stock are not Shareholders according to the CFO. That said, the ones who own LNGLF do not have any say in the company, so do not call asking for anything if you have LF, because your name is not on their list as a shareholder. Not everyone gets on Hotcopper, many don't know about it, we need a good investor presentation here to educate investors.

I'm not here for a popularity vote, just to share information and receive a little. For the record, we're requesting an investor meeting here in town, will update details when available.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.