DRO 0.57% $1.31 droneshield limited

Hi have read the arguments of Storm Chasor and Housekeeper.I...

1. 7,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 747
    Hi have read the arguments of Storm Chasor and Housekeeper.
    I have also attended two presentations of Oleg's in the last 3 months.
    I am swaying towards the bullish case.
    Reasons;
    a) I have been persuaded that there is a strong Barrier to entry via IP as well as state of the art. This should keep margins high and imitators out for some time.
    b) I am persuaded that Oleg and DRO in general have made significant inroads in hard to crack markets therefore the market mostly belongs to DRO. Long lead time markets have been approached and worked on for some time. These are starting to come good.
    c) Buyers will be pretty clingy for further purchases.
    d) There is a deep awareness coninually developing in the market place as to the need for drone protection.
    e) The sheer growth rate in drone numbers is a big driver.
    f) There are many types of infrastructure that are vulnerable that are yet to be publicly discussed. eg water supply, electricity power plants, big events, oil installations etc.

I think insto's will be increasingly all over this. Perhaps a major catalyst will occur when a second large order occurs or when the average size of the small orders increases. Lets not forget many purchases to date have been on a trial or semi trial basis before customers scale up.
    I see 50 to 60c pretty quickly, then $1.50 to $2 perhaps in a year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
-0.008(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $1.144B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.34 $1.26 $7.591M 5.851M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 10103 $1.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.32 219754 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.