IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

investor presentation nuances

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    No doubt many have picked up on the shift in wording about each of the '4 pillars' of IOH. Great to see that the word commercialize is being bandied about a little more now as well!
    The Maitland magnetite ore body is now being touted as a possible JV or separate company - how does this work? JV I understand but does separate company mean someone buys the ore body and runs it privately supplying a steel mill in China or India, or does it mean IOH has a pct stake in a spin off company that develops the project and pays IOH an ongoing fee for setting them up in the first place? If something like the latter then do IOH share holders get a stab at buying shares in the new company etc etc questions questions questions.

No matter what the outcome I am sure there will be some aggressive announcements in the next few months coming thick and fast as the sp takes off!

Finally why does the investor presentation not mention the Foster holdings in the company? After all if they still hold the 9 million or so shares from the CR (or am I understating it) then they are a larger share holder than Sumisho Iron. Perhaps they are packaging the shares up for 'sophisticated' investors....?
    Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.