TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Doc, that monetization of Fonda reference has been playing on my...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Doc, that monetization of Fonda reference has been playing on my mind ever since the presentation was released. Definitions and vagueness of the wording in the presentation leave it open to speculation, which is fine given that a price sensitive announcement would otherwise have to be released. I suspect that the monetization refers to EU revenue stream beginning. Monetization can be used as a term for an asset producing new streams of revenue, or so I have discovered. However, there are other possibilities IRT the monetization in the presentation, I just thought it's a best fit. I would personally prefer the company does not offload the Fonda arm but keeps it as a growing cash cow until realisation of other greater streams of revenue ,(i.e. the HA-Irinotecan) are assured. Whilst the possibilities of the HA trials could dwarf the Fonda revenue, the Fonda revenue, in my opinion, is not insignificant. Retaining the Fonda revenue does the business no harm and provides us shareholders with a particular peace of mind that many biotech companies ( such as SPL) don't have at this time, a consistent revenue stream. If however, the company does sell the Fonda arm off, what constitutes a fair price and a dividend? to share holders? If they could sell Fonda for 200 million does that mean shareholders could expect a return of 40-50 cents per share? And at what possible franking? SO many questions and so many possibilities. BUT they all seem to be overwhelmingly tending towards a positive outcome..........................AT LAST.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.