TRH 0.00% 83.0¢ transit holdings limited

investor presentation - paradox basin potash , page-14

1. 4,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Hi Denpal

The interesting thing about this stock is that (Thanks to the new presentation) you now know the potash drilling results. I don't know if the deposit is economic but grades appear good at above 20% K20. I was hoping that the presentation would have created some discussion in regards to the resource.

I agree with Patty that it looks like things are moving forward. This is the first time they have put a timeline in the presentation regarding Drilling/BFS. Also the CEO has an incentive (3 Million reasons) to achieve share price growth.

It would make sense (Not sure if Legal) for the new CEO to purchase shares on market rather than options at 40 cents. PattyP has additional competition in purchasing cheap shares. That is assuming the CEO likes the economic potential of this Potash deposit and feels the enterprise value of $7 million is cheap (According to Presentation). There are many other Potash Deposits around the world and the risk is always that this deposit offers no competitive advantage.

PS

Has anybody reviewed the Utah Oil/Gas Government website yet to cross reference Threemile 43H.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.