TRH 0.00% 83.0¢ transit holdings limited

investor presentation - paradox basin potash , page-15

1. 3,159 Posts.
    tradedemon,

You asked me a few posts back what i was I was trying to speak with TRH about... I didn't reply because i wanted to get the response and make sure my postings on HC were appropriate.

Anyway, I was told to wait patiently because Hugh would address all my issues in due course.

1) I asked for them to release the existing historical drills
    2) I asked for a clear time-line and schedule towards BFS
    3) Peer analysis. Who they thought most likely reflected their end game.

And then just a couple other small clarifications on the production targets assumed in the Scoping study.

When reading the Investor Presentation I honestly felt like Hugh was answering my questions specifically :)) Ha ha!

The thing I am most pleased about is the Drill results from past exploration.

Here is something I find ironic. If The Paradox Basin had never been explored for PotAsh before and TRH went out with their drills and came back with a few hits of 1700m, 20% KCl, the stock price would have exploded "On the potential" of the hits...BUT!!! TRH instead borrows someone else's drill results and says we plan on some infill drilling to see if we can actually prove a resource... The market??? Doesn't care :) LoL.

Not that I mind - I'm happy to interpret the results myself, weight it against the low market cap and then take my punt.

Pat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.