MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

investor presentation pending on asx, page-14

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Hey PC.
    In short, I have a timeline based on my investment needs and other criteria.
    At this point, MAE has suited me as i have envisaged i will be involved in its morphing profile until February or March next year.
    The factors that please me about that scenario are:
    In the meantime;
    we will have made more holes in the hill and tapped into more of th reserve we already know exists..
    we will have seen a sustained shareprice - much differently to the lifespan of our last $1-80 spike..
    we should have an idea of our suiotors identity by then and what it implies, thier own interests, our possible true value for in ground assets etc.
    we should have capitalised on our historical lessons regarding previous well behaviours and troubleshooting will be mapped rather than unknown.
    we will be worth as much as i need to claim a victory over my criteria and price-expectations.

So PC, I have a timeline that is based on me and not the company and i have a contentment that the company price will paralell that by Feb 09, at which point i hope to have closed the book on my MAE holding. Who knows?? I only know that we have less problems ahead of us due to our past lessons and education on how to avoid x y and z from slowing us down.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.