KSX 0.00% 1.5¢ karmelsonix ltd

I believe some old holders found it a tempting exit point when...

1. 750 Posts.
    I believe some old holders found it a tempting exit point when it kicked to 23/24, including the Ascent Capital holding which would be down to very little. These guys were set at low levels like 1.5-2.5 cents via a rights entitlement when the company was at shell value.

Good to see them go as the stock is going into long term hands. I would love to see the top 20 now, I am sure old wood is mostly gone. Heard from company reps that the Peregrine holding is sticking and will not be a threat to the market, so the sp should be ready for another northward movement this week as the placement is going to sophisticated investors and I believe offshore funds. The $5M is already committed at whatever the market price dictates......the investors are not greedy brokers who are looking for a cheap set, they want as little dilution as possible.

I also think traders and chartists were willing this one back and got their wish, now lets strap on the fun belts for another big week ahead......good fortune to all:))))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.