KSX 0.00% 1.5¢ karmelsonix ltd

I went to the presentation along with some 40-50 other...

1. 750 Posts.
    I went to the presentation along with some 40-50 other investors/brokers/medical people.

The company was not exagerating it's position, simply stating matter of factly where the technology was at and where the program was heading for the coming 12-24 months.

Naum Gavrielly is an amazing man with great knowledge and respect in his field, he definately has the ability and desire to deliver world class products.

Reuven is another adept and well qualified large market player who has US/Israeli venture capital background with proven success.

Peter Marks as CEO identified short term hurdles and the need for funding to progress to the next level for a company he proudly stated had the makings of a Cochlear/Resmed medical technology world market player.

All questions were answered honestly and with vision to fastrack the wheeze ometer product to market as soon as FDA approvals are granted.....expected in the next 2-3 months and also interest on licensing for the KSX products from US players.

The feeling I got from the meeting was that there was a very high net worth of individuals which included amongst them the local federal member for Canning in WA Mr Don Randall. The media was also represented with a Channel 9 journo who runs an investment program in the West, Mr Russell Goodrich and from what I was told after the meeting, he would be doing a company funded promotion of the company and it's products on his Investment show in the coming weeks.

Add to that the local paper the West Australian also interviewed the team and you have some serious media interest in a company that was off the radar screens some 3 months ago.

I met all the right people to make me feel very content to bury my investment in this company for some 2-3 years knowing full well the ability and world wide applications of the magnificent tools Proffessor Gavrielly has designed to help familiy's and physicians.

I look forward to their next visit in September when I am sure the company will be recieving an even bigger and better reception from the Australian public and media.

It will be an interesting week as we await the placement and publicity may bring a new cycle of investor interest......I am told Israel is a big market supporter of the stock as are some well cashed up mining players from Perth.

Good luck to all who dare and believe:))))))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.