ODE 10.0% 0.5¢ odessa minerals limited

Investor Presentation Summary, page-157

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Ofc if this was a technical stock for me I wouldve sold out today, but give it a little time to deal with the supply, then bring on news and we will be looking at new highs eventually. Once again I'm holding this until the fundamentals play out.

Some things we can look forward too theyve hinted towards these coming months:
    - Aggressive Asian expansion
    - Our large Malaysian Bank Client which we are currently working with for a solution
    - Our large healthcare brands we are working with
    - Nationwide master rollout
    - Partnership (paid trial) with our client larger than Nationwide which we have developed a full quotation to payment solution
    - One of worlds largest CRM vendors partnership
    - Expansion of the team with new highly qualified members
    - "Drinking out of Fire Hydrant" demand in Aus.
    - 12 Superfunds approaching us the last 2 month, perhaps update with deals with them
    - Further news on any F100's paid trials from Clarion Clients (Liberty Mutual, Massachusetts Insurance, Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, Mastercard, American Express, Visa, Citizens Financial Group, Pfizer)

Too much in the pipeline for me to worry about technicals and daily movements.

Just to add :
    http://www.australianbankingfinance.com/technology/growing-demand-for-artificial-intelligence-/

This article confirms a few things I've mentioned in presentation summary:
    - They were the one of the media teams in the room of the meeting
    - 12 superfunds approaching them
    - DirectMoney is a client of Flamingo
    - Greater Bank yet to confirm being a client but once again the language in that article and the language used in the boardroom hinted towards it. Although we have much bigger names in the working...

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.707M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.523K 1.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 17341058 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 366667 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.