ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

I suspect this one will follow a similar pattern to fbr. Moved...

1. 11,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1579
    I suspect this one will follow a similar pattern to fbr. Moved up strongly from low 4s to hit 8.1... 2 days later was 5.3... six days later was over 10... two more days and hit 15.5. Only needed the slightest bit of news to set it alight. I remember at the time reading fbr's release thinking this isn't even worth anything in value right now... but the share was so ready for a kaboom that it set it off. I feel cr8 is going to be similar. It has a lot of hype attached to it as it's clearly incredibly promising... and that brings in traders (and big ones) who will smack it around to make a dollar. They know it's a safe company to be playing with as it's worth a lot more than this so they don't risk ending up covered in blood (though many of the small traders that try to play along do). There will also be accumulators trying to play out games to garner more shares for the big news driven run. But regardless of the games, fundamentals will win out in the end... and likely in violent fashion at the first sign of any announcement of any value!
    All irelavent in the medium term though as I think this one has all the ingrediants of a $500m+ company. Potentially a lot more if it pans out right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $469 156.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3108495 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11906363 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.