ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Kash There are true believers and doubters. Today 8.7c was held...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Kash There are true believers and doubters.

Today 8.7c was held as new support. We are collecting them actually. I'm very happy. That is solid ans even if 8c is retested I doubt for too long.

When this pulled back from 8c to 6c those that sold and dumped ans didn't accumulate lost big. It lasted an hour at that level. We are now 30% higher.

We are also 6 weeks from full USA launch with US Fortune 100 have a top mgt team and a strong client pipeline a mile long and valuation way below All AI peers who are not launching and are still trialling. That is really exciting and today was a great buying opportunity and I took advantage of it.

Another net 12m shares absorbed from the Free float of 90- 100m. Calc Fridays 70m buy volume minus todays 58m on selling volume.

So we are setting new supports ans absorbing.

If it goes lower it won't be for long as it has proved each time. I buy the dips and am happy and content. I couldn't get 8.7c stock last Thurs and Friday. I did today.

We also set a new high today. Again very positive technically.

As Trader GT said if in doubt read the strings and the top posters.

I'm happy to get my average to 5.5c and it ain't going back to $25m market cap. Or even $40m.

I say we punch right through 10c tomorrow on very strong demand.

With tighter holders than Fridays. Who gave me their shares.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.32K 773.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 55031580 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 104 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.