ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Investor Presentation Summary, page-815

1. 2,238 Posts.
    EV Equity calc is: (Issued + Options + Convertible x SP) + Net Debt.

M&A is always based on EV not MC.

Lazy proxy EV calcs are MC + Net Debt.

Investopedia is not a Finance school or Official Exchange calculation so you are just embarassing yourselves into stupidity.

On Wednesday Call Commsec, the ASX, the NYSE, Nasdaq, LSE etc and say all your market cap calculation for all companies is wrong.They will all laugh at you as am I.

Also Call Catriona Wallace our CEO and and ask her when she is selling....Not within 10 years I reckon.

I know what side Im betting on.

(Btw: The prospectus is wrong Marty because it was put together by who ?? It wasnt Goldman Sachs. Thats not my fault either...though everyone blames me for everything.

Stock down... blame GG (who owns a Chunk and is a Proud Long). Stock up... Go Flamingo !!

Time for me to relax gents. Its Chrissie. None of this really Matters when we are valued at 1/5th of BRN or IAM (without any of their escrowed counted either !).

AMP is not even close to factored in ....nor performance monies from Nationwide starting in 5 weeks nor our pipeline.....

Have other data to inform you on but will wait on that.....2017 where are you ??

Christmas Cheer to all Flamingos.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $469 156.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3108495 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11906363 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.